5 Day Whitewater Kayaking Courses
The Aquabatics Calgary week long kayak courses allow for maximum learning in a great paddling vacation. All ability levels are catered for in each week that the programs are offered.
Our small group sizes (1:4 ratio), world class kayak instruction and modern equipment make for
an amazing week of paddling and learning.
A number of pricing options are available (see below), along with visits to Banff National Park and a number of different rivers make for a flexible paddling trip for locals and visitors alike.
For a full program details please click here
- 1:5 instructor, client ratio
- Twin share camping or tipi/motel accommodation (single supplement available on request)
- Two different locations during the week, both in the foothills of the majestic Rocky Mountains
- Evening Trip to Banff in the world famous Banff National Park.
- Sections of the Kananaskis River, Red Deer River, Bow River and Highwood Rivers available for use (depending on water levels)
- 10% discount for groups of 6 or more
- Save 5% off any of our international trips within 12 months of taking a week long course with us
- Beginners to Class III/IV paddlers catered for
(A) $549CAND + gst (instruction only)
(B) $949CAND + gst (instruction, meals and camping)
(A) $1249CAND + gst (instruction, meals and motel/cabin accommodations)
Extras: Kayak rental $75 per week; Werner Paddle $35 per week;
Aquabound Paddle $20 per week; Tent Rental $50 per week; All other equipment FREE (for all rentals please add 5% GST)
|June 17 - 21
|July 22 - 26
|August 5 - 9th