Spring special - until June 4th!
Not only did Aquaglide re-design its highly respected Blackfoot Series for 2021, but they also developed a true tandem technical angling boat for today’s sophisticated anglers.
At a full 16-feet, the Blackfoot Angler 160 is outfitted with many storage and mounting options for carrying the tools and gear you need when tandem fishing or bringing along a child or pet.
Plush adjustable seats and a drop-stitch hard-bottom floor equate to comfort and performance in a package that can go almost anywhere.
If you spend every waking hour chasing fish, the Blackfoot Angler 160 is the boat for you.
- Best For: 2-person tandem technical angling.
- Capacity: 2-person | 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 16’-4” (498 cm) L x 38” (96.5 cm) W x 13.5” (34.3 cm) H.
- Weight: 50 lb. (18.2 kg).
- Includes: kayak, (2) seats, fin, fishing cooler, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 50-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- AG Frame Seat – with high or low settings, adjustable back angle, and under-seat storage shelf
- Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- EVA Traction Pad – for added grip when things get dicey
- Fishing Cooler – with included rod holders and map case
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Scupper Drains – open easily to drain any water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat, extra throw bags, or other gear