The Deschutes 145 is a roomy, open deck 2-person tandem touring kayak that’s ideal for multi-day expeditions with plenty of room for extra gear.
At just over 14-feet long and with a total weight of 25-pounds, the Deschutes 145 inspires confidence with its lightweight, rigid design built to perform and provide effortless paddling for two people on lakes, rivers, and other waterways.
- Best For: tandem 2-person touring and expeditions.
- Capacity: 2-person | 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 14’-7” (446 cm) L x 38” (96.5 cm) W x 10.5” (26.7 cm) H.
- Weight: 25 lb. (11.5 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), quick-release fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).