As the name implies, this board is built tough.
Constructed using Blu Wave’s all new ABS Thermo-Tech Construction, the Armada is a perfect all round board for someone looking for a rugged, durable SUP that won’t break the bank…or your back carrying it (30lbs).
Blu Wave's revolutionary thermo-tech construction combines traditional EPS composite board construction, with a thermo-molded outer skin of ultra tough ABS plastic to produce an extremely durable SUP.
- Rail tape provides additional durability with a strip of PVC rubber around the rail of the board to absorb paddle dings and impacts.
- Generous width (34”) and thickness have helped create Blue Wave's most stable board yet, perfect for teaching situations, or for those looking for their first SUP purchase.
- Their use of molded EPS foam blanks for the Armada eliminates foam waste typical during the board shaping process.
- Rounded nose, generous width and thickness create a super stable platform, to accommodate riders of various sizes.
- At 10’6” long, the board is still maneuverable for a board of this volume.
- Nose rocker keeps nose up in chop and promotes planning.
- Suited to beginners up to 250 lbs / advanced up to 280 lbs.