Your stainless insulated bottle should keep hot things hot, cold things cold. Plus, you carry it, so it needs to be light and also streamlined enough to slide into your pack or cup holder. Insanely light, incredibly compact, and totally effective, the Microlite 570 Tour Bottle’s vacuum insulation keeps 18 oz of liquid hot for 10 hours, cold for 20.
Obsessive engineering led to walls that are just 2mm thick – that’s crazy thin compared to competing designs- so the footprint is extremely compact and packable.
The stainless construction is durable and pure, and the secure lid with sealable flip spout - Easy opening even with gloves or mittens on.
- Microlite Vacuum Technology – outstanding performance that’s 1/3rd lighter than competing designs
- Long-lasting double-wall insulation delivers 10 hour heat and 20 hour cold retention
- 18/8 stainless steel for outstanding purity and durability
- GSI Outdoors engineered 2mm walls minimize the footprint without sacrificing durability or performance
- Sealable flip spout; Secure twist cap with leverage lobe prevents leaks, is easy to open with gloves on
||Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
||18 fl. oz.
||Flip-Top Lid, Loop, 570 ml Vacuum Bottle
||4.3 in x 2.9 in x 8.9 in