||Out of stock
The new Icon Dry Suit, made with lightweight, rugged and durrable GORE-TEX Pro material, retains the same popular rear entry design with updated pattern and styling.
The new leg pattern provides more articulation for increased movement and improved comfort. A new drop-seat zipper routing provides better in-boat comfort.
The rear entry flexible nylon waterproof zipper moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves.
Additional features include an adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX Pro socks, front relief zipper with flap, latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs.
The new Icon dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance, designed to take a beating and keep you dry.
The Icon is made in Kokatat's Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- GORE-TEX Pro fabric: 200 denier GORE-TEX Pro waterproof breathable fabric for maximum durability.
- Flexible Rear-entry zipper: Shoulder entry design for ease in donning and to prevent water from entering your boat during intense conditions. Afterall, we’re all between swims!
- Simple design, clean lines, great style! Neoprene punch through collar and wrist cuffs. Front relief zipper cover (Men’s). Dual adjustable overskirt. Self-fabric, adjustable leg cuff.
- Guaranteed to keep you dry: Individually tested to be completely waterproof.
- GORE-TEX Pro fabric
- Rear entry nylon waterproof zipper
- Nylon front relief zipper for men
- Rear drop seat for women
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX Pro socks
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded