This Tow Line meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue: deployment, towing, release, re-packing and immediate re-deployment.
Ready for the water, this waist worn sea kayaking tow adds security and flexibility so a smart and practiced rescuer can ensure success.
Designed to easily evolve with a paddler's skill set.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Easy to feel pull bead on cam buckle for fast waist belt release
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Large Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” rope 50' length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line (50' model)
- Large wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim
Diameter: 1/4" PolyPro
Bag Size: 12.5" x 2.5"