The folding, lock-blade NRS Captain Rescue Knife is a great choice for guides and swiftwater rescue professionals.
Features a rope cutting hook at the tip and a quick-slicing serrated edge.
Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knife's blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a person's body.
- Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
- Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
- A spring metal clip keeps the knife where you want it, or you can remove the clip for a sleeker profile.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly.
- When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, NRS recommends applying Loctite® or other thread locker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Lanyard hole lets you conveniently tether the knife to prevent loss.
- The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Total Length: 19 cm
- Blade Length: 7.6 cm
- Weight: 79 g
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Features: Rope cutting hook, Glass-breaking tip, Bottle opener in handle, Stainless steel clip