Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as NRS popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
SAFETY WARNING: The Neko Knife features a friction-release sheath. Improper operation of the knife and sheath can lead to serious injury. The knife is designed for single-hand release only. With the knife securely mounted on a life jacket accessory tab, simply grip the knife handle and pull. DO NOT hold the sheath with your hand while pulling on the knife; this can result in the cutting edge injuring your hand as the knife releases from the sheath.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Full metal tang with TPU overmold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 15 cm
- Blade Length: 6 cm
- Weight: 100 g
- Knife only Weight: 82 g
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Pointed
- Features: Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank, Bottle opener in handle