The NRS Wingman Knife's flip-out blade fulfills your need for speed.
Its safety features help you break out of the danger zone and a handy bottle opener makes sure you'll never fly solo again.
- Easily deployable one hand flip-open blade for when you feel the need. The need for speed.
- Knife has a blunt tip and both smooth and serrated blade sections. The blade locks open for safety and the handle has a blunt glass-breaking tip ensuring you'll be able to get yourself out of any danger zone.
- Removable spring steel clip is always ready for action when secured to a belt or lash tab.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly.
- When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, NRS recommends applying Loctite® or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Total Length: 17 cm
Blade Length: 7 cm
Weight: 85 g
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Features: One-handed opening, Stainless steel clip, Bottle opener on handle end