Paddler's needing maximum insulation for those frigid adventures turn to the NRS Men's Union Suit.
- Constructed with H2Core™ Expedition fleece for unmatched warmth, breathability and fit and designed for comfort under a drysuit.
- Proprietary, high-stretch fleece provides outstanding warmth, dries quickly and efficiently wicks moisture.
- 4-way stretch fabric holds its original shape while following your movements without restricting mobility.
- Deliberate seam placement creates friction-free zones for paddling comfort.
- Form-fitting design allows layering without the added bulk of other mid-weight thermals.
- Double-pull zipper for easy entry and convenient relief.
- Stirrups keep legs from riding up and gasket-friendly cuffs create an easier layering experience under a drysuit.
Weight: 454 g
Collections: Expedition Weight
Fabric: 90% polyester/10% spandex - 7.1oz. (240g.)
Fit: Form fit
Gender Sizing: Men
Features: Double-pull zipper, Gasket-friendly cuffs, Stirrups at feet