Featuring a smooth foam deck for yoga comfort and a sleek shape for paddling efficiency, the NRS Mayra Inflatable SUP Board is just as ready for sunrise stretches as it is for laps around the lake. Up the intensity of your yoga practice by just adding water.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- A single sturdy webbing handle in the center of the deck for carrying the board plus one handle on the tail to aid in a swim.
- Intentional deck design and handle placement for Downward-Dog comfort.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional
- D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Allwater fin, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
- Application: All-around, Fitness, Flatwater, Yoga
- Dimensions: 10' 4" L x 34" W x 5" D
- Paddler Size Range: 100-220 lbs.
- Volume: 280 liters
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Number of D-rings: 7
- Number of Handles: 2
- Valve Type: Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief
- Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- Includes: (1) Touring Fin, (1) Allwater Fin, High-pressure pump, Pressure gauge, SUP Travel Pack Bag, Leafield valve adapter, Repair kit
- Features: Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener, Inflates up to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
NRS Product Tips
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins.