||Out of stock
The compact, convenient NRS Green Knife folds up to fit in your life jacket, shirt, paddling top or pants pocket, and stays put with a spring clip.
A great small knife to keep with you on the water.
- This tough all-purpose boating and camping knife opens with one hand, holds a clean edge, and won't weigh you down or crowd your pockets.
- The 2 1/8" blunt-tip, stainless steel locking blade is big enough for nearly any task without being cumbersome.
- A spring steel clip helps keep your NRS Green Knife where you want it.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly.
- When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, NRS recommends applying Loctite® or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- The handy bottle opener includes a lanyard hole, so you can ensure your Green Knife always stays with you.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Total Length: 15 cm
Blade Length: 5.4 cm
Weight: 62 g
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Features: One-handed opening, Stainless steel clip, Bottle opener in handle, Lanyard hole