||Out of stock
Available within 2 weeks. Call us for details: 250-847-3678
From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, the Thrive series SUPs are your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere boards.
With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling and light river running.
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls increase durability to handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability plus a pressure relief valve to prevent accidental over-inflation.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated into the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins.
Application: All-around, Fitness, Flatwater, Adventure Touring, Yoga
- Dimensions: 9.10: 9'10" L x 30" W x 5" T
- Paddler Size Range: 9.10: 90-180 lbs
- Volume: 9.10: 222 L
- Weight: 9.10: 23 lbs
- Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Number of D-rings: 7
- Number of Handles: 4
- Valve Type: Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief
- Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- Includes: (3) Allwater Fins, (1) Touring Fin, High-pressure pump, Pressure gauge, Sup Travel Pack Bag., Leafield valve adapter, Repair kit
- Features: Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener, Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance