A water bottle that adapts with you—whether it's the flexible, space-saving and packable design, the ease of cleaning, or the ability to add a backcountry-ready filter, the Meta Bottle is a water bottle that adapts to meet your everyday hydration needs from the city to the trail.
- Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Packable + Tough: Bottle can be compacted down to half its size, making it convenient to pack. Top half of bottle is impact resistant; flexible lower half is unbreakable.
- Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won't ruin water freshness. Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes.
- Filter-ready: Microfilter* can be purchased separately and used with any size Meta Bottle, turning it into a backcountry-ready water filter.
- Convertible: Top half can be used on its own as a mug while the lower half can be used separately as a drinking cup.
- BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- Flexible cap lanyard makes it easy to carry & secure bottle.
- *Microfilter (sold separately) meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
Capacity (Metric): 1.0 liters
Weight (Standard): 6.9 oz
Width (Standard): 3.7 in
Length (Standard): 9.4 in
Height (Standard): 9.4 in
Cap & Bottle material: Polypropylene / Thermoplastic Elastomer
Country of Origin: Made In Ireland