Offering a fast and easy way to maximize the use of limited space on paddling trips, Seal Lines waterproof Bulkhead Compression dry bag boasts an innovative compression system, a fully waterproof PurgeAir™ valve to vent any trapped air, and stow-friendly materials—all resulting in one of the best dry bags to use in kayak and boat hatches.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, Seal Lines 2-strap Continuous Compression system encircles the bag to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.Seal Lines unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.