The STAR Viper Inflatable Kayak delivers hard-shell-like performance with the convenience and ease of an inflatable.
- The Vipers' responsive, high-performance design flies over waves, punches holes, surfs, turns and ferries like no other IK.
- Inflatable bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation to help the Viper resurface quickly in holes while creating a top-deck profile that makes the boat possible to roll.
- The bow and stern flotation chambers also function like a back band and bulkhead, creating a secure and comfortable cockpit for the paddler.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for eddy turns, surfing, bracing, and even rolling.
- The Viper's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
Cockpit Dimensions: ~3'L x 15"W and variable by how the bow and stern pillows are positioned and inflated by the individual user.
Length: 9' 6"
Weight: 33 lbs.
Tube Diameter: 10.5"
Bow Kick: 13.75"
Stern Kick: 13.75"
Number of Air Chambers: 5
Valve Type: Leafield - C7
Self Bailing: Yes
Type of Material: PVC
Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 44/1000
Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 44/1000
Number of D-rings: 6
Number of Handles: 2
Repair Kit: Yes
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial
Includes: Thigh straps, Carry bag, Pump