The Spectrum features a thin back design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style.The Spectrum is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats.For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
- Thin Back Design: Thinner back panels help avoid interference, and provide maximum comfort with today's higher seat backs. By spreading the flotation elements over a wider area, we decrease the thickness of the PFD back, without increasing bulk in other areas of the vest.
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up:The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
- Breathability and Mobility: Open sides and adjustable mesh shoulders offer maximum ventilation, while dual forward pulls allow for a custom fit. For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
- Universal Adult Size: One size fits all men's adult vest.
- Small Stash Pockets: Small, convenient, and out of the way. Just what you need right within reach.
- Type III PFD: With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 8 oz.
- Buoyancy: 16 lbs 8 oz.
- Foam Material: Polyethylene
- Outer Shell: 240D Ripstop
- Inner Liner: 200D Nylon
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Gender: Men's
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Pulls: Dual forward pulls