DEMO SUP PADDLE
Designed and manufactured specifically for racing the Grand Prix M1000 features a mid-size Performance Core blade. Mid-size blade will fit the widest range of paddlers. Absolutely the lightest training and racing paddle available.
- Mid-sized rectangular blade shape allows for the most efficient forward stroke
- Fits the widest range of paddlers or those looking to match blade size to board glide
- Thin ABS reinforce blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less lift at the exit
- Carbon Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
- Recommended for racing. Not recommended for surfing or whitewater.
Mid-sized Performance Core Blades:
- Mid-sized blades for the widest range of paddles or matching blade size to board glide.
- Lightest Performance Core option available.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Narrow blade gets closer to the board for best forward stroke.
- Slight spoon at the tip creates clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth.
Shaft & Grip:
- The shaft features a light weight carbon construction.
- An enhanced carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum blade control and light weight.
Light Swing Weight:
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
1-piece Shaft Carbon:
- The lightest weight option available.
- A lighter paddle reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
- Aligns your wrist to reduce fatigue.
- Allows for more hand to shaft contact while maintaining a lighter grip.
- Sizing is the same as straight shaft.
- Length available: 76"
- Shaft Option: Bent Shaft, Standard
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 517g.
- Weight Ounces: 18.3oz.
- Length: 76"
- Blade Material: Carbon
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Blade Surface Area: 95 in2
- Blade Length x Width: 18.75in x 8in