The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with downturned blades.
This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays’ most advanced tricks.
- Neutral Bent Shaft - Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
- Available in Small (S) or Standard (R) diameter.
- Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 1077g.
- Weight Ounces: 38oz.
- Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.
- Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
- Blade Surface Area: 719 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20.75cm
Please note: Item can only be shipped with Canada Post to 197 cm length!