The WindPaddle Makani Sail will pull your SUP quickly downwind.
- 1/2 ounce rip-stop polyester spinnaker sailcloth, the same material used on racing yachts, is a low-stretch fabric that will not absorb water or become heavy when wet.
- Easy-to-use clips make rigging the Makani quick and simple.
- Can be clipped to just about anything, including deck lines, cleats, bungees, pad eyes, fairleads, thwarts, gunwale handholds or a bench seat.
- Deploys in a matter of seconds.
- The WindPaddle design keeps the sail's center of force low, making the boat/sail combination stable and easy to handle.
- A clear window in the center lets you see where you're going.
- A continuous sheet (or steering line) allows the paddler to control the sail while holding their paddle for bracing and steering.
- Coils flat so it's easy to stow on your SUP's rigging.
- Super lightweight, so it won't weigh down your boat when stowed.
- Best used in 5-15 knot winds.
- Material: 1/2 oz rip-stop polyester spinnaker sailcloth
- Sail area: 17.25 sq. ft.
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Recommended for: Solo rec. SUP to touring SUP
- Target Wind Range: 5-15 knots