Spring special - until June 4th!
The Cirrus Ultralight 150 is 15’ long, yet weighs only 18 pounds – it’s a true tandem kayak designed with the extreme light weight and stowability of a pack raft that offers unparalleled speed and performance.
It’s Aquaglide’s lightest tandem touring kayak thanks to the TPU/ Nylon construction and TPU drop-stitch floor. This technology yields minimal weight in a kayak that doesn’t sacrifice an ounce of performance.
This boat comes with a compression storage bag for packability in extra tight spaces and serves double duty as a drybag for clothing and gear.
The Cirrus 150 is designed with ease of transport in mind, perfect for as a 2-person tandem kayak, but also for solo paddling, with a furry friend, or loaded down with gear.
- Best For: 2-person ultralight performance touring, expedition, and overlanding.
- Capacity: 2-person | 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 14’9″ (450 cm) L x 34.5” (88 cm) W x 9.5” (24 cm) H x 9.5″ tube diameter.
- Hull Weight: 18 lbs / 8.1 kgs
- Includes: kayak, seats, footrests, fin, storage bag.
- Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
- Double-Coated 0.13mm TPU 70 denier Nylon Fabric – lightweight and supple, yet provides excellent rigidity when fully inflated
- TPU ULDS (Ultralight Drop-Stitch) Floor – lightweight rigidity and optimal paddling performance
- High Performance Touring Design – Positive tracking, yet extremely agile
- Lightweight and Packable/Stowable – weighing a mere 18 lbs, easily fits into waterproof compression storage bag
- UL (Ultralight) Inflatable Seats – adjustable lightweight support and comfort
- UL (Ultralight) EVA Footrests – lightweight control for improved paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat and footrest positions
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat back
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – increases tracking
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow, stern, and at mid-point for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Mini-MOLLE Attachment System – on either side of cockpit, for storage of essential items
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Waterproof Compression Storage Bag – doubles as drybag for clothing and gear when paddling