Spring special - until June 4th!
The Cirrus Ultralight 110 is the ultimate marriage of a high-performance inflatable touring kayak with the extreme light weight and stowability of a pack raft.
At 11’ long and weighing under 15 pounds, it’s Aquaglide’s lightest touring kayak – thanks to the TPU/Nylon construction and TPU drop-stitch floor. This technology yields minimal weight in a kayak that doesn’t sacrifice an ounce of performance.
This boat comes with a compression storage bag for packability and serves double duty as a drybag for clothing and gear.
The Cirrus 110 is the perfect companion for the overlander, backcountry enthusiast, or any paddler who values unparalleled kayak touring function in an ultralight package.
- Best For: 1-person ultralight performance touring, expedition, and overlanding.
- Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 11’ (338 cm) L x 35” (82.6 cm) W x 10” (25 cm) H x 9.5″ tube diameter.
- Hull Weight: 14.75 lbs / 6.7 kgs
- Includes: kayak, seat, footrest, fin, storage bag.
- Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
- Double-Coated 0.13mm TPU 70 denier Nylon Fabric – lightweight and supple, yet provides excellent rigidity when fully inflated
- TPU ULDS (Ultralight Drop-Stitch) Floor – lightweight rigidity and optimal paddling performance
- High Performance Touring Design – Positive tracking, yet extremely agile
- Lightweight and Packable/Stowable – weighing a mere 14 lbs, easily fits into waterproof compression storage bag
- UL (Ultralight) Inflatable Seat – adjustable lightweight support and comfort\
- UL (Ultralight) EVA Footrest – lightweight control for improved paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat and footrest positions
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat back
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – increases tracking
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow, stern, and at mid-point for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Mini-MOLLE Attachment System – on either side of cockpit, for storage of essential items
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Waterproof Compression Storage Bag – doubles as drybag for clothing and gear when paddling