Spring special - until June 4th!
With its 12-foot open bow layout, the Chinook 120 is ideal for tandem paddling with the capacity to carry a child, pet, or extra gear.
A broad, stable shape of the Chinook results in a versatile, lightweight kayak that enables easy transitions in and out of the boat (and water) and balanced tracking and maneuverability.
The Chinook 120 is perfect for two to three people on short trips, exploring lakes and gentle rivers, and other recreational flat-water paddling.
- Best For: recreational tandem flat-water paddling with room for a child or pet.
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 550 lb. (250 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 12’ (370 cm) L x 37” (93 cm) W x 12.5” (32 cm) H.
- Weight: 28 lb. (12.6 kg).
- Includes: kayak, pump, seats (2), footrests (2), removable child seat (1), quick-release fin, PVC rod holder sleeves (4), storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 28-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Kayak Hand 10 Pump – a dual- or single-action pump capable of inflating up to 10 psi for quick and easy inflation
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Face Time Seating Option – allows bow seat to be installed to face stern paddler
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Rod Holders – located on the back of the seat keep fishing rods securely in place
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat and footrest positions
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear