With its 12-foot open bow layout, the Chinook 120 is ideal for tandem paddling with the capacity to carry a child, pet, or extra gear.
A broad, stable shape of the Chinook results in a versatile, lightweight kayak that enables easy transitions in and out of the boat (and water) and balanced tracking and maneuverability.
The Chinook 120 is perfect for two to three people on short trips, exploring lakes and gentle rivers, and other recreational flat-water paddling.
- Best For: recreational tandem flat-water paddling with room for a child or pet.
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 550 lb. (250 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 12’ (370 cm) L x 37” (93 cm) W x 12.5” (32 cm) H.
- Weight: 28 lb. (12.6 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), removable child seat (1), quick-release fin, PVC rod holder sleeves (4), storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.