With its wider deck, the Kush 11 is built for outstanding stability, glide, and a thoroughly relaxed ride.
Weighing in at just under 24 pounds, the Kush utilizes 15 cm FSL drop-stitch construction to achieve board stiffness and paddling performance in an easy-to-inflate design.
The Kush 11 is ideal for bigger paddlers, families, and those looking for stable, effortless paddling and ease of portability.
- Best For: recreational paddling, bigger paddlers, family use, and rental/outfitters.
- Capacity: 350lb. (159kg) max weight
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 11’ (335 cm) L x 34” (86 cm) W.
- Weight: 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg).
- Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
- 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction – fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
- Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 24-pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Center ISUP Fin – 9 inch fin increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
- Integrated Carry Handle – for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Front Cargo Bungees – for secure storage of gear
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Optional AG Frame Seat – can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)