Designed for kayak anglers, the Carlisle Magic Angler is a lightweight, efficient and powerful paddle, with angler specific features.
The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape, combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
A cutout in the blade is used to free snagged hooks and the ruler on the shaft can be used to measure your catch!
- Anglers will appreciate the J-notch cutout in the blade to free snagged lines and hooks
- Ensure bragging rights when you measure your fish on the imperial/metric rule printed on the shaft
- Glass-filled polypropylene blades are both lightweight and durable
- Asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape produces smooth, efficient strokes
- Wrapped fiberglass shaft is lightweight yet strong; and more comfortable to hold in hot or cold temperatures
- Ovalized shaft indexes the proper grip area
- Push-button take down allow blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or set inline, for right or left-handed control
- Two-piece design for compact transport and storage
- Rubber drip rings help to keep hands and legs dry while paddling
- Shaft Color: Black
- Shaft Material: Wrapped Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Activity: Fishing
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Shaft Size: Standard
- Blade Shape: Asymmetrical
- Hand Control: Right or Left
- Feather Angle: 0° and 60°
- Ferrule: Push-button
- Length: 230cm, 240cm, 250cm, 260ccm
- Weight: 230cm - 41.8 oz / 1185g