The Angler 75 is a solo ultralight angling kayak that offers slightly more space and features than the Purist 65.
At 7 feet 7 inches long, this boat has the length, width, and additional buoyancy ideal for larger paddlers or extra gear.
Integrated MOLLE plates provide customizable gear organization options.
Weighing under 10 pounds, the Angler 75 is the perfect boat for ultralight minimalist fishing expeditions.
- Best For: 1-person full-featured ultralight paddling and angling.
- Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 7’-7” (231 cm) L x 48.5” (123 cm) W x 19.5” (49.5 cm) H.
- Weight: 9 lb. 11 oz. (4.4 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seat, foot pump, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Heavy-duty TPU Cover and Floor – uses nylon reinforced PVC double-sided TPU specifically engineered to take a beating
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Ultralight Design – weighs only 9 lb. 11 oz. for effortless transportation and storage
- Inflatable Seat – with comfy cushioned seat area and backrest
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides of the deck, offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Webbing Carry Handles – on front and sides for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Ultralight Quick Release Fin – for improved tracking
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Boston Valve – for quick inflation and deflation
- Ultralight 2-Stage Foot Pump – for quick and easy inflation
- Storage/Inflation Bag – doubles as primary inflation tool