COMING SPRING 2023!
As the name implies, this board is built tough.
Constructed using Blu Wave’s all new ABS Thermo-Tech Construction, the Armada is a perfect all round board for someone looking for a rugged, durable SUP that won’t break the bank…or your back carrying it.
Blu Wave's revolutionary thermo-tech construction combines traditional EPS composite board construction, with a thermo-molded outer skin of ultra tough ABS plastic to produce a lightweight durable SUP with a seamless fibreglass rail unlike any plastic board on the market.
- For an entry level board, the Armada 10.8, with it’s pulled in nose and thinner rails than the Armada 10.6, scores high on paddling performance and wave riding.
- Great first board for the family or for someone looking for a very durable board that has the versatility and performance to excel in a variety of applications and conditions from surf to flat water.
- Slightly pointed nose and progressive rocker reduces drag when paddling in chop and waves.
- Wide standing area and full rails provide ample volume for a variety of rider abilities and sizes.
- Suited to beginners up to 200 lbs / advanced up to 230 lbs.
- Built in Go Pro mount, bungee tie downs
- Fin Setup: 9" Tooless center with 4.5" side thrusters
- Length: 10'8"
- Width: 32"
- Thicknesst: 4.75"
- Weight: 28lbs
- Volume: 188L
Are you also looking for a paddle and ankle leash?
Please call us for our special deal during store hours at 250.847.3678