The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your stand up paddleboard. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9-foot long battery cables and 6-foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
- Action: Inflate and deflate
- Power: 12-Volt
- Max. Inflation: 15 psi (1.034 bar)
- Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year workmanship and materials
- Includes: Zippered carrying case, Eight valve adapters
- Features: 9 ft battery cable with alligator clamps, 6 foot non-kink hose