Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a roll.
Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock.
You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out.
Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings.
This repair tape is available in 3”x20” strip.
Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
- Material: nylon
- Color: coyote
- Size: 3” x 20” strip
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather and GORE-TEX fabric
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: yes
- Washable: yes
- Storage: store in a bag or container
- Weight (grams per square meter): nylon 0.1 mm film