This economical model is an excellent entry-level paddle for clubs and organizations.
Constructed with a solid ash shaft, maple T-Grip, cambered bass blade and urethane tip, this paddle can be used for training or racing at any level.
UNCUT 43"-51" PADDLE
- Grip: oiled maple barrel grip
- Shaft: solid ash, oval, 1 ¼” x 1 1⁄8”
- Blade: 5 ply laminated basswood and ash
- Blade Cross Section Style: cambered
- Tip Material & Style: casting epoxy, straight
- Finish: high gloss exterior polyurethane with UV block
- Overall Length: 44” – 51”
- Shaft Length: 202a spec
- Blade Length: 202a spec
- Blade Width: 202a spec
- Blade Area (sq in): 118
- Average Weight (oz): 23
- IDBF 202a approved.