Easy to use and dry as a bone, this advanced bungee skirt offers performance you can count on.
The Klingon Bungee Sprayskirt is designed to provide the driest possible fit for intermediate-expert paddlers.
A 3mm neoprene tunnel is mated to an abrasion-resistant 4mm Supratex II deck while the Schoeller™ Dynamic® reinforced front casing provides extra protection around the cockpit rim.
A high tension bungee wrapped in a neoprene apron that extends past the shock cord makes the Klingon our driest skirt.
Super sticky silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing keep the skirt securely in place in heavy whitewater.
Grippy, corrugated, high-vis Eagle Talon grab handle holds its shape and prevents your hand from slipping off the end making it easy to find and pull in disorienting situations.
- High tension bungee is user friendly, while offering a tight and dry fit
- Extra neoprene apron around the front casing helps cover seat bolts for protection and dryness
- 4mm abrasion resistant Supratex deck and rear casing is durable and confidence inspiring in difficult whitewater and surf.
- Schoeller™ Dynamic® reinforced front casing offers increased abrasion resistance
- Silicone grip strips on the underside of the deck help hold the skirt in place when putting it on
- Eagle talon grab handle is grippy and easy to find
- 3mm neoprene tunnel is offered in many size variations to fit paddlers of most shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this skirt comes packaged in a reusable grocery bag.
- Deck: 4mm abrasion resistant Supratex
- Front Casing: Reinforced Schoeller™ Dynamic®
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (52.8 oz)
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Hang to dry and avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight if possible.
- Only store your skirt for periods when it is 100% dry.
- If used in saltwater, rinse with fresh water immediately after use.