Compact, durable, high pressure capable - the perfect hand pump for inflatable SUP boards. The K-Pump 20 HP is a real game changer. One stage for volume, second stage for high pressure.
- The K-Pump 20 HP is perfect for SUP boards and other smaller drop-stitch crafts that require high inflation pressure for best performance.
- The high-volume mode lets you quickly bring your board up to shape, easily reaching 6 psi.
- Then, with a simple twist of the wrist you switch to the high pressure mode, where you can achieve up to 25 psi.
- The K-20 HP weighs in at a mere 2 lbs. and is 21 inches long.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allows you to use it to inflate military valves and other valves that don't have a one-way plunger-type system.
- An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
- Low Pressure: 0.2 gal. (0.8 liters)
- Maximum PSI: 25
- Action: Inflate only
- Pump Dimensions: 3
- Volume Per Stroke: 0.3 gal. (1.2 liters)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year
- Category: Manual Pumps
- Includes: Valve adapters, Rugged storage bag
- Features: ABS plastic construction - very strong and UV resistant