The new Slipstream waist tow system gives paddlers the ultimate in towing flexibility with 50 feet of floating rope and its two-stage system.
- The Slipstream is a 50-foot tow tether which can be deployed all at once or in two stages that can be customized to length.
- The Slipstream has a large pouch with internal divider for easy repacking and is compatible with all life vests and includes a quick release belt strap.
- It is made with high tenacity ripstop with reflective accents and has sewn-in foam panels for floatation.
- Wire gate carabiner
- Quick release waist belt • Reflective accent
- Rope divider for easy two stage packing
- Nylon carabiner with float
- Quick release rope deployment
- 50ft rope with adjustable two-stage deployment
- Rinse after using, hang to dry.