The Standard Kayak Kit includes everything needed to safely and affordably transport one kayak. The 14" blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that fits round, square and oval load bars. Includes two 15' load straps and safety tie-downs. Made in the USA with the finest EVA closed cell foam.
- 14" long foam blocks to transport most kayaks
- Two 15' load straps for a confident transport
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Reusable packaging holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Length: 14" (per block)
- Width: 4.75" (per block)
- Height: 3.75" (per block)
- Load capacity: 55 lb
- SKU: MPG155
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What's In The Box:
- (2) 14" Foam Blocks
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Reusable Packaging
- (1) Instruction Manual