|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber.
- Floating ¼” H2Pro kermantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Flotation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detached.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Waist belt camp release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.
Diameter: 1/4" H2prO
Bag Size: 12" x 3"