The NRS ClampIT™ Accessory Attachment is the newest member from NRS of forged aluminum frame parts. Easily clamps to the frame pipe, then is easily moved to a new location.
- Designed to clamp to NRS 1 5/8" diameter frame pipe, which is technically: Nominal Pipe Size (NPS) 1 1/4", Schedule 40 aluminum pipe.
- Made of hot-forged aluminum, the ClampIT is super strong, while being very lightweight.
- Inner clamping surface has ridges that increase ClampIT grip.
- The three catch points for the clamping bail allow adjustment for slightly different pipe diameters.
- The clamping bail and hinge pins are stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- The 1" wide x 1 3/4" deep slot in the ClampIT's receiver accepts a number of innovative accessories.
- Material: Hot-forged aluminum alloy
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Category: Frame Accessories
- Features: Stainless steel hardware