These pogies are clutch when you're paddling in frigid conditions, literally. The NRS Clutch Pogies combine NRS' thickest neoprene construction to maximize thermal insulation with the classic bare-hand design to enhance paddle control.
- 5 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and maximizing insulation.
- A nylon coating on the neoprene exterior enhances durability.
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin.
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention.
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles.
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the pogies around the paddle shaft and prevents water from seeping through.
- Features a bite tab on the cuffs for easy donning and soft external coating on the base to wipe excess moisture from your face.
- Hi-vis logo helps locate paddlers after a swim.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
- Glove Use and Conditions: Insulating: Frigid
- Material: 5 mm neoprene
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Nylon-backed neoprene
- Wrist Closure: Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Graphene lining
- Wrist pairing snaps
- Rubber bite tab