The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot.
Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 14.6 cm
- Blade Length: 5.7 cm
- Weight: 130 g
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Features: Matte finish on the colored handle models, PVD coating on black handle model, Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank, Bottle opener in handle