Despite the high-top design for added support and protection, the NRS Men's Paddle Wetshoe maintains a low profile for fitting into tight boats. Thick neoprene coupled with a soft interior lining provides maximum insulation, while a hardy rubber sole protects your feet from rocks.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Designed with a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- Weight:1.7 lbs.
- Gender Sizing:Men
- Material Upper:3 mm neoprene
- Sole:3 mm rubber
- Insole:5 mm neoprene
- Shim:2 mm plastic shim
- Closure System:Ankle zipper
- Taped Seams:No
- Category:Water Shoes
- Features:Padded ankle patch, Stabilizing bands, Naturally shaped toe box, Adjustable hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top