Swiftwater rescue can be extremely cold and demanding work. The NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves are extremely warm and tough; when lives are on the line, you'll want these gloves on your hands.
- Reactor Gloves feature 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan™ 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote™ on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the side of your thumb and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue.
- Wristband with hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit.
- Rubber bite tab on the wrist assists with donning, even when your hands are wet.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- Glove Use and Conditions: Professional Series
- Material: 3 mm neoprene
- Seams: Glued & blind-stitched
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Aramid
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Features: PowerSpan™ backing on neoprene, GripCote™ patches on fingers, Fleece strip on thumb and wrist, Wrist pairing snaps