Overbuilt for your safety. The NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float gives you unmatched support for self rescue.
- This easy to use compact paddle float serves as an outrigger to stabilize your boat in an unassisted re-entry situation.
- The huge main pocket easily slips over a paddle blade and securely buckles to the shaft with 2.5 cm webbing and a barrel lock draw cord.
- Constructed with a durable nylon outer shell with 5 cm webbing grab loop.
- Dual air chamber design with easy-to-use twist valves provide you with a back up chamber if ever necessary.
- Reflective tape for additional visibility.
- Dual air chambers
- 2 twist valves
- Webbing with buckle used to secure float to paddle shaft
- Reflective tape
- Both chambers displace 14 liters
- Each chamber displaces 7 liters
To prevent water entry, be sure the air chamber valves are closed until you need to inflate a chamber. You only need to inflate one of the air chambers while using the float.