Featuring an asymmetrical design and a durable gate with a concave shape, the NRS Sliq Bent Gate Carabiner makes clipping into rope a breeze.
- NRS Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for dependable safety without the heft.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape combines with a bent gate design and wide gate opening for quick, easy and reliable performance.
- Carries the CE EN12275 certification.
- Material: Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires
- Carabiner Strength Closed: 25 kN = 5625 lbs.
- Strength Open: 9 kN = 2025 lbs.
- Dimensions: 98 mm L x 60 mm W
- Gate Opening: 23 mm
- Weight: 46 g
- Locking Mechanism: None
- Features: Certified CE EN12275