Featuring deliberate, water-related design elements, the SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley addresses the unique needs for swiftwater rescue situations.
- Made using high-quality aluminum, this lightweight pulley weighs 170 g and features a 2" (5 cm) sheave.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Wide base and side plate design works well to "mind" Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Anodized side plates feature a series of holes that help to minimize the hydroplaning effect that might occur with a typical pulley.
- The top hole accepts two large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners and allows the carabiners to be rotated freely and completely even while closed.
- Sealed Ball Bearings provide optimal efficiency.
Material: High Quality Aluminum
Axle: Ball bearing
Sheave: 2" Aluminum
Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 1.25"
Weight: 6 oz (170 g)
Pulley Strength: 34 kN = 7644 lbs.
Max Rope Size: 0.5" (13 mm)