The NRS Universal Seat Mount lets you attach a standard or swiveling seat to any NRS raft frame crossbar or other 1 5/8" diameter pipe.
- Hot-forged aluminum construction aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a super strong piece that is also lightweight.
- U-bolt attachment system lets you position your seat where you want it and adjust the angle.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surfaces provide excellent holding strength.
- Universal bolt holes accept NRS standard or swiveling seats.
- There are two sets of bolt holes. The outer set, 7" x 7.5", match with their padded raft seats.
- The inner set has elongated holes that accommodate seat bolt patterns of 4 3/4"-5 1/2" x 4 3/4"-5 1/2".
- Includes two coined (flattened curve) U-bolts, four washers and four nylon lock nuts.
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Material: Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Included Components: 2 - U-bolts with nuts and washers, 1 - Aluminum Plate
- Features: Accepts NRS standard and swivelling seats