For those early morning launches or drizzly gray days, the NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves provide just enough insulation without sacrificing grip and dexterity.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- 0.5 mm neoprene core for lightweight insulation.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet.
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Outer Layer: 6 oz premium nylon/spandex
- Glove Use and Conditions: Insulating - Cool
- Material: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Silicone palm pattern
- Wrist Closure: Fitted cuffs
- Gender Sizing: Women
- Features: Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating, Wrist pairing snaps