The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters.
Trust Werner's Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. Werner were there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept them there at this elite level.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece - R45/0/L45 or R30/L30.
- Available in Small (S) or Standard (R) diameter.
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 1084g.
- Weight Ounces: 38.25oz.
- Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.
- Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
- Blade Surface Area: 683 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 47.75cm x 19.25cm