||Out of stock
The Kalliste is Werner's most advanced low-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features.
You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water.
- The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Bent shaft: Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Available in Small (S) or Standard (R) diameter.
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 712g.
- Weight Ounces: 25.25oz.
- Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 643 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
Size Chart - TOURING Low Angle: