||Out of stock
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles.
The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Neutral Bent Shaft - Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
- Available in Small (S) or Standard (R) diameter.
- Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 1070g.
- Weight Ounces: 37.75oz.
- Length Range: 188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments
- Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
- Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm