Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The LeverLock System offers 16 inches of adjustment to fit a wide range of paddler heights.
- Shaft Option: Straight, Standard size
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 856g.
- Weight Ounces: 30.25oz.
- Length: LeverLock 70" - 86"
- Blade Surface Area: 100 in2
- Blade Length x Width: 19in x 7.25in